Call for Applicants
How to apply
An application is only possible via the PROTrEIN online application form.
Candidates must complete the following sections:
· General Data
· Research Experience (~ 500 words)
· Scientific Interests (~ 1000 words)
· CV (upload of PDF)
· Motivation letter (upload of PDF)
· Contact details of 2 referees
Applications must be in English. Applicants may indicate 3 ESR projects which they would like to work on, ranking them in order of preference.
The upload of reference letters is not mandatory, but applicants should be aware that referees will be automatically contacted after submission and receive a questionnaire.
Candidates must provide all information before the deadline (28th of February 2021).
Candidates should ensure that referees answer the questionnaire until the 3rd of March 2021.
Depending on the hosting institute, individual projects start between March and September 2021.
The positions are fully funded for 36 months by the European Commission under the H2020 Marie Curie Innovative Training Network Programme.
Marie Curie ITNs provide a highly competitive salary to the ESR, including a competitive monthly living and mobility allowance and (if eligible) a monthly family allowance.
The ESRs will be involved in a Marie-Curie network with excellent opportunities for scientific and personal development.
- – Regularly adapted personal career development plans.
- – Funding for short stays at top-class research groups in the above-mentioned countries.
- – Regular training events and meetings across Europe.